After you create a page, you need to add it to the menu. The menu is “hand-crafted” so that that we can make it be exactly what we want.
- Go to WP Admin.
- In the left navigation bar, select Appearance > Menu.
The Menus page opens. Things you can add to the menu are on the left and the menu itself is on the right.
- On the left, under Pages, look for your new page and select the check box next to it.
- Click Add to Menu.
The new menu item drops to the bottom of the existing menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the menu item that you added.
- Drag the new menu item to the spot you want.
- Click Save Menu, and wait until the page refreshes.
- Go check the menu on the website.